»There is no way to the body. The body is the way.«
Ilan Stephani is a Berlin based bestselling author, speaker and researcher on how to shift collective paradigms and un-learn cultural conditioning to gain back our natural orgasmic aliveness.
Ilan gained nation-wide attention with her bestselling book »Skin and Games – What Sexwork Taught Me About Love«. Ilan offers online courses, in-person retreats and year trainings in both German and English. Ilan shares her radical perspectives and practical insights through her popular global youtube channel and her podcast »YoniOnAir«.
OVERVIEW OF CERTIFICATES
- Women’s Self Defense with elements of »Model Mugging« (#TigerWork)
- Consultant for Bioelectric Health (Bioelektrische Gesundheit®), Christian Opitz
- PantaReiApproach Practitioner, Vered Manasse and Claudia Glowik
TRAINING AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Ongoing research in elements of tantra and taoism, trauma healing, somatic mysticism, touch, postural work, yoga, movement, kundalini, spirituality, bio-electricity, human potential and the nervous system
- Bestselling author of the book »Lieb und Teuer – Was ich im Puff über das Leben gelernt habe« (English title: »Skin and Games – What Sexwork Taught Me About Love«) – radically analyzing Ilan’s experience of prostitution as the mirror of society – published in Germany on October 12, 2017 at Ecowin Verlag.